- 1st-8th graders wear solid color navy blue slacks (French Toast)
- 9th-12th graders wear solid color khaki slacks (French Toast)
- 1st-4th graders wear solid color knee-length or longer jumpers in
- Navy Blue, two pleat front jumper, French Toast style
- Blue plaid pleated jumper, Schoolbelles style
- 5th-8th graders wear solid color knee-length or longer skirts in
- Navy Blue, pleated skirt, French Toast style
- Blue plaid pleated skirt or kick pleat Schoolbelles style :
- 9th-12th graders wear solid color knee-length or longer skirts in
- Khaki, pleated skirt, French Toast style
- Burgundy plaid pleated skirt or kick pleat, Schoolbelles style
- Boys wear white (top button may be left open) and may choose among
- Short or long-sleeved Oxford cloth, or similar button down, French Toast
- Short or long-sleeved polo shirts, French Toast
- Girls wear white shirts (top button may be left open) and may choose among
- Short or long-sleeved polo shirt, French Toast
- Short or long-sleeved Peter Pan blouse (round collar), French Toast
The shirts should be free of any inscriptions.
- Sweaters: Boys and girls wear solid color sweaters in navy blue
- Belts: Must be a solid color-black or brown only.
- Shoes: Must not have bright, flashy, or hot colors. This also applies to sneakers and sandals.
- Girls: Pantyhose, knee highs, stockings, tights must be navy blue, black, brown, gray, or white, without excessive embellishments. Leggings must be navy blue, black, brown, gray, but not white.
- Boys: Hair should be neatly trimmed and not spiked, without excessive hair styling. One day per quarter we will have a Casual Dressing Day. During this day all the rules of decency still stand.
- Polo shirts may be worn outside the slacks or skirts if they are straight-hemmed and not longer than the middle part of the buttocks.
- Oxford cloth shirts must be worn tucked in.
- Ties, if worn, are solid color navy blue.
- Slacks and skirts are worn at the natural waist
These styles and fabrics are NOT permitted:
- Stretch or form-fitting clothing
- Baggy pants
- Denim-jeans, pants, jackets, shirts
- Cargo or painter pants
- Hooded clothing of any type or style
- Cropped shirts
- Buttonless V-neck shirts or blouses
- Slippers or flip-flops
- T-shirts of any type
- Pants with outside pockets or zippers
- Corduroy pants
- Visible tank tops at the bottom of the polo shirt
- Raised collars
- Gym pants, or any other style of long pants underneath skirts
- ANY OTHER STYLE BESIDES THE UNIFORM CODE
Clothing has to be free of ANY manufacturer tags, with the exception of inside tags. Jewelry, makeup, or nail polish is not permitted.
Appearance should be decent, neat and modest at all times.