We have a strong Korean and Romanian International Student Department, but we are open to international students from any country. Below you can find information about the Korean international students’ admission process.
Logos Christian Academy is located in Niles which is commercial center for Koreans in the Chicago greater land. LCA is a private Christian school (Elementary- High School, 1-12) and a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (www.aacs.org). LCA has open doors for Korean students in need of either elementary or secondary education and also provides a short-term English Learning and Exchange Experience Program for interested students.
In order to become an official student of the LCA in either elementary or secondary school, an F-1 visa needs to be issued. All students will attend regular classes, and will be assigned to a class based on their English language skills and school grades.
- 1. Interview (applicant’s parent or guardian) with director of the Int’l Student division
- 2. Fill in the student information sheet, application and agreement.
- 3. Discuss the study level of the student and financial matters.
- 4. Issue an I-20 and pay the tuition in full (at least for one semester) including a filing and sub fee
- Copy of student’s Passport & Student’s family registration
- Currently attending school grade records or graduation certificate
- Student life, countersigned by the school / Transcripts
- Proof of guardianship by parents
- Vaccination history
Contact person: Pastor Cheon Park (Director, Korean International Student Division)
Tel. 070-8248-4241(Korea), 1- 847-219-0937(c), 1-224-636-7047(h)
Click Here for the school’s schedule